Barks From The Guild -
Article and Content Submission Policy & Procedures
If you would like to contribute to Barks from The Guild then please submit your materials no later than four weeks prior to the publication deadline. You can submit your materials by clicking here
BFTG is published in
- March - Spring
- June - Summer
- October - Autumn
- January - Winter
- The Pet Professional Guild is not responsible for unsolicited submissions, manuscripts, photographs and other submitted material.
- Submissions will not be returned.
- Submissions constitute permission for PPG, at its sole discretion, to use the submitted materials, in whole or in part, without compensation to the submitter.
- For reasons of space and editorial content, PPG reserves the right to delete or alter any solicited or unsolicited information or part thereof, that is submitted or reserved for inclusion in the publication.
- Permission to reprint part of whole articles must be granted by PPG in writing.
- Articles must be submitted with the authors name and professional credentials.
- Please contact us for word count guidelines for articles.
- Submission gives PPG the express permission to translate the material into other languages as required by our international membership.
- Articles submitted must be original work and be submitted by the author or with written permission by the author.
Articles of a scientific nature and/or be a review of the current literature must follow these guidelines