Pet Professionals –
Out Think, Out Smart, Out Grow Your Competition – Hand on Business Coaching
IAABC 12 CEUs
The Fun Way to Build Your Business!
LIMITED PLACES - Grab Your Place In Our Next Program
You benefit immediately from our highly interactive and hands-on business coaching style that will empower you to fly solo as an efficient, effective and PROFITABLE business owner.
With this 4 month program you will build your business while reducing your stress, creating more time for you and having more fun than you ever imagined!
How Does the Program Work?1. You receive two one-hour calls every month with Niki Tudge.
- As part of your interactive live coaching sessions you will get the opportunity to demonstrate and further enhance your business understanding with comprehensive, self-paced assignments.
- You will benefit directly from each self-paced assignment as they work towards building your business.
2. Using interactive teleconferencing your participation in online meetings (a computer with internet access is required) with other entrepreneurs gives you the opportunity to discuss ‘best practices’ and learn from the experience of others.
3. You will never be left on your own. Ongoing support via email and a specifically designated Facebook Group gives you all of the access, support and assistance you need to make the most out of your program. And to further ensure you get absolutely all of the attention you need, this program is limited to only ten participants
- Easy monthly payments make this a very affordable program that fits into any business owner’s budget.
Monthly Business Bites
Your typical program syllabus would progress would look something like this:
First Monthly Coaching Session – We will look into your existing business, where you think you are and where you want to go. This will be a guided analysis of your current business. Understanding where your business is coming from and how it is contributing to your bottom line is essential to moving your business forward.
Second Monthly Coaching Session – We will look at a detailed analysis of your growth across your services and products and determining your true profitability. Understanding the Balanced Score Card will provide you with a clear picture of your business climate.
First Monthly Coaching Session – Based on what we’ve discovered in the first month we will begin to develop your business strategy. What strategic direction are you taking and how will you get there? Most business owners either don’t understand their business strategy or don’t have one yet Peter Drucker, renowned business consultant, tells us that ‘Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision.’
Second Monthly Coaching Session – This session and assignment will focus on developing your Key Goals so you know what target you are aiming at and, more importantly, you will know what success looks like.
First Monthly Coaching Session – Now that we know the current state of affairs is with your business and we’ve developed your strategy and key goals we are ready to start establishing the tactics you will use to get from here to there. We will now understand your ‘Marketing Mix’ and the tools available for you that fit your personality and will therefore be the most effective for your business.
Second Monthly Coaching Session – Now we are researching, writing and implementing your battle plan. In this session and related assignments we will build your detailed marketing plan including targets, media, message, cost and the intended return on your invested marketing dollars.
First Monthly Coaching Session – This first session is your ‘Accountability Call –We review what has and hasn’t been done from your marketing plan and we track the impact of these efforts with an eye to adjusting our tactics, responding to unanticipated results and refocusing our efforts.
Second Monthly Coaching Session – Congratulations, You’re Flying solo! Through actually designing and implementing practices into your workplace you will now have the tools and skills to keep your business trajectory on track.