The Pet Professional Guild Webinars
Each month the PPG offers its members a minimum of one FREE educational webinar. These are scheduled at least four weeks in advance and are posted on the PPG website on both the home page and in the membership area. The Pet Professional Guild also offers its membership paid webinars on an ongoing basis
What is a Webinar?
A webinar is a 45 to 90 minute web-delivered educational seminar. Each webinar includes a live PowerPoint, or equivalent software, visual presentation with 10 minutes allocated for questions and answers.
Submitting a Webinar Proposal
1. Complete the webinar application form
2. All PPG member webinars must conform to the PPG Guiding Principles. Pet Professional Guild membership webinars are approved through the "member Education" committee. As such it it will be necessary to provide to the committee a detailed outline of the webinar and the materials to be presented
3. You will receive an email within 48 hours regarding the suitability and whether your webinar proposal has been accepted or declined.
4. Once approved the date and time will be confirmed with you.
a. Your webinar will be scheduled and advertised on the PPG website
b. Your final webinar PowerPoint presentation must be submitted to the PPG administration contact two weeks prior to the webinar date.
Paid PPG Webinars Commissions
- PPG webinars are priced between $15.00 and $35.00 each.
- Webinar presenters will be compensated 50% of net sales after transaction fees of the live webinar session and 40% of net sales from all downloaded recordings
- All other terms and conditions of the PPG webinar agreement remain in effect.
The Webinar Process
1. All webinars are held using the PPG webinar software.
2. Presenters using VOIP must use a headset and microphone to ensure good audio quality
3. All presenters may request a one hour practice session within 7 days of their scheduled webinar.
4. All PPG webinars are recorded and will be made available to our members at a later date.
5. The Pet Professional Guild has the right to translate your recorded webinar into any language it deems necessary to accommodate our international members continued education
The Webinar Session
7. On the day of your webinar you must login to the webinar software 15 minutes prior to the official start time using the presenter login link emailed to you. It will refer to you as a panelist or presenter.
8. The Pet Professional Guild will provide a host to introduce you, a moderator for the chat room and a person to manage the Q&A session.
- All questions and answers will be taken at the end of the session.