The Pet Professional Guild Webinars
Each month the PPG offers its members a minimum of one FREE educational webinar. These are scheduled at least four weeks in advance and are posted on the PPG website on both the home page and in the membership area.
The Pet Professional Guild also offers its membership paid webinars on an ongoing basis
What is a Webinar?
- A webinar is a 45 to 90 minute web-delivered educational seminar. Each webinar includes a live PowerPoint, or equivalent software, visual presentation with 10 minutes allocated for questions and answers.
Submitting a Webinar Proposal
- Complete the webinar application form
- All PPG member webinars must conform to the PPG Guiding Principles. Pet Professional Guild membership webinars are approved through the "member Education" committee. As such it it will be necessary to provide to the committee a detailed outline of the webinar and the materials to be presented
- You will receive an email within 48 hours regarding the suitability and whether your webinar proposal has been accepted or declined.
- Once approved the date and time will be confirmed with you.
- Your webinar will be scheduled and advertised on the PPG website
- Your final webinar PowerPoint presentation must be submitted to the PPG administration contact two weeks prior to the webinar date if requested
PPG Webinars Commissions
The Webinar Process - Terms & Conditions
- PPG webinars are priced between $15.00 and $35.00 each.
- All webinar commissions are paid using Paypal, this helps us to make prompt payments and it negates the need to issue out annual 1099's
- Webinar presenters will be compensated 50% of net sales after transaction fees of the live webinar session and 40% of net sales from all downloaded recordings for two years
- All other terms and conditions of the PPG webinar agreement remain in effect.
- FREE membership webinars may also charge a nominal fee for non members
- PPG webinar presenters are compensated based on a percentage of fees paid by attendees. Event attendance can vary greatly because of content, interest level, reputation of presenter, technical issues, force majeure and other circumstances. Because of this PPG cannot guarantee, assure or promise any compensation of any kind to presenters for any webinar event.
- All webinars are held using the PPG webinar software.
- Presenters using VOIP must use a headset and microphone to ensure good audio quality
- All presenters may request a one hour practice session within 7 days of their scheduled webinar. Please schedule this at least 14 days prior to your webinar to allow for planning time.
- PPG webinars are recorded and may be made available to our members at a later date.
- Recordings remain available for new PPG members to view
- The Pet Professional Guild has the right to translate your recorded webinar into any language it deems necessary to accommodate our international members continued education
- The Pet Professional Guild has the right to control editorial content of the event listing to effectively market the webinar
- PPG will host your recorded webinar for as long as it is deemed relevant to the membership and/or being purchased.
- PPG reserves the right to cancel, postpone, delay or reschedule any webinar for any reason at our sole discretion.
- Webinars approved are also cross sold on the Doggone Safe website.
- You retain the intellectual rights to your webinar property with PPG granted permission to use your webinar as stated above
The Webinar Session
- On the day of your webinar you must login to the webinar software 15 minutes prior to the official start time using the presenter login link emailed to you. It will refer to you as a panelist or presenter.
- The Pet Professional Guild will provide a host to introduce you, a moderator for the chat room and a person to manage the Q&A session.
- All questions and answers will be taken at the end of the session.
After The Webinar
- Within 24 hours of the webinar taking place the presenter will send a PDF version of their slides to the PPG Membership Manager to be forwarded to all attendees with their attendance certificate and CEU instructions