Events are listed in date order
Click here for
Presented by Louise Stapleton-Frappell
- Learn the mechanics of using a target stick
- Learn how to teach a hand target
- Learn how to add duration to a hand target
- Learn how to use a hand target to teach new behaviors
- Learn how to teach a stationary hand touch (Standing with stillness)
- Learn how to proof your new cue
- Understand the meaning and application of targeting.
- Understand the positive application of a hand target in real life situations.
- Understand D.R.A. and D.R.I. and why they aren’t always an appropriate response to what we consider to be an inappropriate behavior
- Know how, when and why to make use of a trick as an alternative or incompatible behavior
You will also learn the following 'tricks'/behaviors:
and understand the application of these tricks in everyday life!
Before booking and paying for any event please read our event terms and conditions