The Webinar Terms & Conditions can be found here
1. Hosting a Pet Professional Guild Webinar
What Do We Need First?
- A working title
- A two-paragraph description
- Learning objectives in bullet point format
- Your bio/photograph
- A day, date & time
- Length of time required (60 minutes to 90 minutes)
Equipment You Need
- A computer with speakers and microphone
- A quiet location
- Your PowerPoint or equivalent software
- High speed internet access
All of this information can be provided through our PPG Webinar form or by email. Please read our webinar terms & conditions Click here
2. What Happens Next?
- We set up your webinar listing on our PPG website
- We also set up the webinar through Go To Webinar
- You will then receive an email invitation as a panelist to the webinar. This contains a unique access code
- If you want or need to practice, then we set up a practice session with you and the software
- You can also watch this short video here that explains the console for panelists and presenters
3. How Do We Host?
- On the day we log in 20 minutes prior to the start time
- Five minutes before the start time we make you the presenter and you show your screen (your PowerPoint is then viewed by the audience)
- We start the webinar and introduce you
- You present from your own computer in your office
- At the end we do a Q&A session facilitated by a PPG representative
4. After The Webinar?
- We format the recording for use in recorded webinars
- We then format the presentation as a PDF and send it to all attendees
- The event is listed as a recording for future use