Workshop Events - These are listed in date order. Click on each one to learn more
By the end of this webinar participants will be able to:
· Understand basic accounting terminology.
· Identify the differences between the cash and accrual accounting methods.
· Keep track of your business by becoming familiar with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
· Use a journal and general ledger to document business financials.
· Utilize the balance sheet.
· Identify different types of financial statements.
· Uncover the reasons for and actually create a budget.
· Be familiar with internal and external auditing.
Niki specializes in small business growth, business management & people coaching and training programs. Niki has business degrees from Oxford University in England and is a Six Sigma Certified Black Belt. Niki is a credentialed people trainer, project manager and certified facilitator. You can learn more about Niki Tudge by clicking here
Niki's current business roles are Founder DogNostics Career College, Founder & President DogSmith Services Inc and President of The Pet Professional Guild
Before booking and paying for any event please read our event terms and conditions