CPDT 5 CEU's, IAABC 5 CEU's, KPA 5 CEU's
Google almost has everything any small business owner ever could need, with very minor exceptions. This webinar is the second of a two part series on using Google for business. The focus will be on creating and maintaining a G+ account, maintaining background applications including the cloud storage Google Drive and the online collaboration document Google Docs (a part of Drive). There will also be a brief look at Google analytics.
After taking this course you will be able to:
1. Set-up a business specific G+ account
2. Maintain background applications including Google docs and Google Drive
3. A basic look at Google Analytics
A Social Media Overview of Pinterest, Twitter and Linkedin
This webinar is an overview of several popular social platforms that will provide the attendee with an overview of each individual platforms creation, benefits and drawbacks for businesses. There will be step-by-step instructions on how to properly set-up accounts on all platforms with discussion on each platform’s unique benefits and drawbacks for general businesses as well as general guidelines for utilizing social media for individual situations.
1. Set-up a Twitter, Linkedin and Pintrest account
2. How to properly maintain each platform
3. Understand the benefits and drawbacks of each platform
Before booking and paying for any event please read our event terms and conditions